Sunday, November 22, 2009

September 27, 1956 from Mary Lou Preston

Addressed to:

Mr. CB Preston
4-East-Room A 473
Veterans Hosp
921 NE 13th
Okla City, Okla


Return Address:

1730 E 22nd Place
Apt C
Tulsa, Okla


Dear CB,

Hi and how are you by now. We are fine. Sure do like these cool nights. Its nice to have to sleep under cover for a change.

Aunt Sis came over today. We visited and watched T.. Saw Art Linkletter. He asked one little fellow what his mother told him before he left home. He said "She told me not to get my shirt dirty." Art asked him why and he said "It is too small and we're going to exchange it after the show." !!! I bet he got it when he got home.

I washed early this am while it was cool. Will have to get my ironing done now. Russell is on call tonight and has already done an appendectomy.

We are just getting ready to watch a play with Casey Tibbs.

Well, I will close for now. Be good and we'll come see you.

God Bless You.

Mary Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment